I had a nice bunch of U.australis plants, they grew quite well for a while but I recently decided to change the water I kept them in. I replaced it with a water of the same, acidic pH but the plants turned white and drowned - I think they're dead. Could it be possible that I made a big mistake by changing the whole water in one go? I think that's the cause, I should have been changing the water step by step every day. Maybe the plants got shocked, I don't know. And the "new" water was a bit cooler. I'm a beginner at aquatic bladderworts and I post this as a warning for other beginners, don't change the whole water in one go.
Connecting Carnivorous Plant Growers since 2008
The FlytrapCare forum was started in 2008 by Matt Miller out of his love for Venus flytraps and other carnivorous plants (CPs). Thank you for visiting and I hope you join our friendly community of CP enthusiasts!Visit FlytrapCare.com for growing guides