So I bought 3 plugs of U. Sandersonii about 3 months ago, and they've sent up buds once before, but they just ended up drying up. I think I had them to dry, so I repotted one plug into a "Monkey Pod" and it seems to be growing much better since some water collects in the pod itself. The Pod is inside my vivarium right now.
I also put some in a cup of sphagnum and keep that with water at all times now.
The 3rd plug i put it a little "Iwagumi" bowl that i had around, and so far all 3 seem to be responding positively.
Both the cup and the bowl are on a North-East facing window sill, I just potted these and its a bit cloudy out today so not much light.
I don't always drink.... But when I do... I drink Rainwater.... Stay thirsty my friends.