FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By Dionae
Wow! Your collection looks like a commercial operation haha. Sarrs are looking great. Love that newly opened rubricorpora(?) pitcher.

How many helis do you have in that GH? Cant wait to see what the ionassi x pulchella make. Helis grow so slow, at least for me. I have some minor x hetero and nutans giant in TC that are around 2, I think, and theyre still very small.

That ceph wall is ingenious. I'd like to copy that one day. Do you have a link to how you constructed it? I remember seeing you talking about it but cant remember which thread it was in. Love that table full of ceph seedlings too. Great ceph collection.

All I have to say about all of those neps is I wouldnt want to be the person in charge of trimming the old leaves and pitchers lol.
Dionae liked this
By snapperhead51
Dionae wrote:Wow! Your collection looks like a commercial operation haha. Sarrs are looking great. Love that newly opened rubricorpora(?) pitcher.

How many helis do you have in that GH? Cant wait to see what the ionassi x pulchella make. Helis grow so slow, at least for me. I have some minor x hetero and nutans giant in TC that are around 2, I think, and theyre still very small.

That ceph wall is ingenious. I'd like to copy that one day. Do you have a link to how you constructed it? I remember seeing you talking about it but cant remember which thread it was in. Love that table full of ceph seedlings too. Great ceph collection.

All I have to say about all of those neps is I wouldnt want to be the person in charge of trimming the old leaves and pitchers lol.
Hi Eric.
yes it is S. rubricorpora ,have a few of them and some hybrids to i think , one on my favorites

helis how many uumm a lot !! , never bother to count as the amounts change weekly it seems, with selling and trading ect . ye s the painfully slow with natural seedling , but T/c can get a good size plant out in just over 12 months now approx and depending on it specie or hybrid.

the ceph wall is going well as usual there are many different growth rates again,as you can see, , didnt do any vid on how it was done , ,have photos of it if you want , send you a email .

trimming is part of the game, trimmed many larger pitcher out than this lot before , the longest pitcher i had to trim out was about 15 or 16 inches or 40 cm long hybrid of boschiana truncata , they all have to die some time . got a TV program coming round again on 15th Nov to do a TV segment again on the G/H timed out 2 x 240 liter bis of trimming all ready and still going
John
snapperhead51 liked this
By snapperhead51
Ambanja wrote:Hey John, you have Boschiana x Truncata? I've never seen that before, can you post some photos?
Attachments:
P1100444.JPG
P1100444.JPG (124.18 KiB) Viewed 1259 times
VFT for sarrs, anyone??

@Dionae I pm'd you an offer

SASE received! Thanks!

Flytraps looking sad

Yeah they are probably going through shock or you […]

*VARIOUS PLANTS FOR SALE*

Would you consider trading? I've got a lot to off[…]

Sarracenia filling with rainwater

No problem with leaving it in, it happens in natur[…]

What’s your... ?

Q: What was your first Nepenthes? What happened to[…]

Therapy.

It was funny, definitely. Creativity is awesome. I[…]

Apollyon's Grow List

Aw man, that all sounds cool! I wish I could do ha[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!