I did find a little bit of fuzzy mold but I got rid of it about a week ago but the plants are still not doing good.
About two days ago I moved it outside into full sun the ones leafs started to burn and blacken so I brought it back in so I don’t think it’s a lack of light but I don’t know.
Before I brought it outside it’s been under a LED Active grow light she was doing very well under along with all my other plants.
It is in New Zealand long fiber sphagnum moss and so is all my other sundews.
It gets light from the led from 7:00 am to 8:30pm
I put it in a dome but mold started to grow on it so I took it off.
The moss (soil) is always Wet and I had had it in a tray for some time.