FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By hollyhock
ChefDean I zoomed in on the price. Yeah $40 is steep. But I'm worth it. 😆 My mom and I went for a walk one hot day in Texas. I paid $15 for two tiny margarita popsicles. But the joy of the memory, I couldn't put a price on it. Sometimes the $ value isn't even important. It's not something I do everyday and a few extravagant things in life are where we find love. ❤️
Camden liked this
By Garden_Nymph
Is this a single entry only? or can we post more than 1 Valentine? Sometimes the pursuit takes some work.... :twisted:
By hollyhock
Garden_Nymph wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:32 am Is this a single entry only? or can we post more than 1 Valentine? Sometimes the pursuit takes some work.... :twisted:
One shot only. Hit me with your best shot :lol: no pressure. You have time. Again I won't rush anyone that wants to play :D
Garden_Nymph liked this
By Garden_Nymph
Ahhh gotcha ok, so I will have to let the others butter ya up a bit before I hit ya with the big stuff LOL :lol:
By -Stanley-
hollyhock wrote:I will run this until tomorrow at noon Eastern standard time. Show me some ❤️. :D
I'll try but I'm not very creative.
By hollyhock
-Stanley- wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:42 pm
hollyhock wrote:I will run this until tomorrow at noon Eastern standard time. Show me some ❤️. :D
I'll try but I'm not very creative.
I like simple if that gives you a clue. Please play. It's all in good fun for an occasion. Again it doesn't have to be major effort. Just kind and fun :D
-Stanley- liked this
By hollyhock
Well I think all the cards, cakes, flowers, MEAT, have been received for hollyhock. It's a very difficult decision for me to choose just one favorite. They are all beautiful, unique, creative and crafted with kindness and ❤️. But I can only pick one. And I have decided that this one is the winner 🏆 😆
Attachments:
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (50.45 KiB) Viewed 1426 times
ChefDean, Camden liked this
By Garden_Nymph
Congrats Camden! Awwww Hollyhock no bubble gum cake and ice cream recipe for you :o lol you know I'm kidding. :D but it is almost gone already :lol:
Camden liked this
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!