FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By David F
So I've only been growing these plants for a few years (maybe 3 years) I love them, but I need to cut down on my numbers and variety of plants.

I'm doing this to ease my load going into college, where I simply don't have time or energy. I'm currently selling a few Unidentified Asian pitcher plants, a few Venus flytraps and a variety of sundews. Most of them are adequately healthy and some are decent sized.

If you live in Utah this is the perfect chance to expand your collection. It would also be a good time to exchange growing tips in this funky climate of ours.

I want to switch almost exclusively to annual sundews for the time being (as a summer project/activity) most everything else needsta go.

I am ever grateful to this community and have finally decided to downsize and give back :)
By plantfreak1
Where in Utah are you? I live in St George.
By David F
I live in Northern Utah, I'd prefer not to ship- Thanks

David F
By Ellie
I have already spent WAY more money than I should on this little hobby over the last few months. If you can't find anyone to BUY your plants I would be willing to take some off your hands.

It sounds like you have a lot, I'm sure you could sell them if you could ship. That is probably a lot of work though.

I live close to SLC. I'm in an apartment, so I have everything inside under grow lights. Kind of limited space. I haven't decided what I'm going to do for dormancy yet.

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!