FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By sbrooks
w03 wrote:That's actually a really good question, last time we just split up all the permits amongst everyone, but it seems a bit unfair if you aren't going to be ordering any of the species under that permit.

Come to think of it, is anyone actually going to be ordering (or is interested in ordering) any sarrs, neps, flytraps, or P. ionantha?
I would like to order flytraps. I have no problem with others not paying for any documents, etc. that their order does not require.
By xr280xr
HeliamphoraWalnut wrote:Cmon guys, they just updated their website! Take a look!
Who did? What's a BCP?
By w03
i don't mean to be pushy, but I sort of need to know who's onboard and who's not by about Wednesday or Thursday, as I'll be going back to university reasonably soon and also have a research conference in late July I need to plan around. Permits take quite a while, so I apologize that there isn't that much time to get everyone together on this.

it would be a great help if people posted whether they're in and whether they're going to order any CITES (sarrs. neps, flytraps, p. ionantha) species.

One person already dropped, so I'm not sure we'll end up with enough people by the deadline, but if it ends up not being worth and you want to pull out after then just let me know.

Thanks in advance :D
By SundewWolf
sbrooks wrote:
w03 wrote:That's actually a really good question, last time we just split up all the permits amongst everyone, but it seems a bit unfair if you aren't going to be ordering any of the species under that permit.

Come to think of it, is anyone actually going to be ordering (or is interested in ordering) any sarrs, neps, flytraps, or P. ionantha?
I would like to order flytraps. I have no problem with others not paying for any documents, etc. that their order does not require.
Same here, I was mainly looking at those korean dictator dionaea.
By Leathal_Traps
I'm in as long as there are enough people so certificate costs aren't extremely high
By zsyxcbibi
@w03, I want to join, but I will be out of the country soon. Won't be back until Aug 20. Is it possible for you to hold the plants for me until then? I will be mostly ordering vfts. I can pay extra for the care, as they will need to be potted temporarily. If that's too much work for you, I will totally understand. So no pressure, I can wait for next around:) Please let me know, thanks!
By w03
@zsyxcbibi How many are you getting? I can probably hold onto them for you.

@kjnorris Ideally, I'd like to have everyone's order in by Sunday or Saturday and send the orders off next week. It also depends on how soon the permits come back.
By zsyxcbibi
@w03 I am eyeing on only 4 at this moment. I have not made up my mind yet, but it should be roughly like that. Do you think you can hold them for me? Thanks!
Basal shoots cutting questions

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to mon[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@optique , We call it turf, I've used it before o[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!