FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By w03
By the way, when you send in your list don't forget to tell me what you want for your bonus plants!
You can order plants labeled with * with a total cost equivalent to up to 15% of your order, for free. E.g. if I ordered 200 EUR of plants, I could get up to 30 EUR of free plants as long as the items are labeled * in the catalog. If for some reason you don't want to use the bonus on your order, please let me know. I'll put it together and try to get something cool to split among everyone.

So far no one who sent me their list has really specified what they want as their bonus. If you haven't sent me the bonus list by about Sunday, I'll send out a reminder. Any bonuses that aren't claimed by Tuesday go in the public pot!
w03 liked this
By Benurmanii
w03 wrote:By the way, when you send in your list don't forget to tell me what you want for your bonus plants!
You can order plants labeled with * with a total cost equivalent to up to 15% of your order, for free. E.g. if I ordered 200 EUR of plants, I could get up to 30 EUR of free plants as long as the items are labeled * in the catalog. If for some reason you don't want to use the bonus on your order, please let me know. I'll put it together and try to get something cool to split among everyone.

So far no one who sent me their list has really specified what they want as their bonus. If you haven't sent me the bonus list by about Sunday, I'll send out a reminder. Any bonuses that aren't claimed by Tuesday go in the public pot!
Thanks for clarifying this, wasn't really sure how the bonus system worked.
By w03
Sorry for the late post. We have about 8 people right now, which means the price breakdown is something like this:

~ $33.5 phytosanitary /8 = $4.25
Shipping is variable (depends on how much you order).
My order is huge so I'm probably paying most of it. Last year's 50 plant order was about 17 EUR, most people are ordering around the range of 5-15 plants so your share would probably be around $3-6.
Paypal fee depends on how much your order costs. It's something like 6% of your total order.

This totals around $8-12. If you're doing CITES, please PM and I'll give you details on those.
w03 liked this
By dr_donut
I would also like to join! I will PM you my list as soon as I have it done!

That is, if it's not too late to join.
By sbrooks
W03, are you getting any of my PM's?
I have sent 3 over the past week, my list, whether I required CITES, and yesterday I PM'ed about CITES as you asked so you could give me a breakdown of the cost.
Can I at least get some acknowledgement that you have received any of my PM's?
I'm starting to get a little nervous here.
:?
By zsyxcbibi
Same thing here. I have sent a few PM too. Have you got them w03?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
By Benurmanii
I have received PMs from w03, I assume he is very busy, so I would give him some time. Calculating everyone's order, and getting the paperwork together is a lot of work. He's a one-man team right now, after all.

Also, w03, not sure if you already know this but I recommended dr_donut from terraforums.
Benurmanii liked this
By zsyxcbibi
Sorry, did not mean to be pushy. just want to make sure the message did not get lost somehow. Really appreciate your hard work on organizing this! Thanks w03!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
By w03
Sorry for the late replies everyone, things have been a bit hectic at the lab recently so I'm kinda frazzled. :p

I just replied to several people, if you still didn't get a PM please post here. I'm NOT sending out final price quotes until all the orders are in since there's people still deciding and such. Please do NOT send in payments until everything is finalized, as people might decide to pull out and I don't want anyone to have to suddenly pay more than expected.

After we finalize the orders I still have to check with BCP that everything is available. Once we get confirmation and replace any items that need to be, we should probably decide shipping method as a group (EMS or regular) and then I'll send payment info + price rundowns over PM (and email if needed).
w03, w03 liked this
By boarderlib
Is it to late to get in on this order? Thanks for your time!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By boarderlib
Not a problem. I'll pm you my list shortly. Thanks! Edit: PM sent. Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!