FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post your experience here, good or bad, to help others in future transactions

Moderator: Matt

By Kray
Huge plants! This was the 2 nd time I was surprised by the size of plants I've received. I scrambled to find much bigger pots,potted & admired the plants,no acclimation was needed. Thank you
By madrone
I recently bought a sarr rhizome from Secretariat73, and it was a super positive experience. She's a warm, friendly communicator and gladly answered my questions. Kept me up to date on her shipping timeline. And the plant, well, the plant is gorgeous and large. Obviously well cared for and with energy to spare to make the transition to a new growing environment.

Don't hesitate if you have a chance to purchase a plant from this user - you'll be in for a treat!
Kray liked this
By Supercazzola
I just want to tell you how pleased I was with the transaction with Secretariat73. What an amazing experience to open the box and find proper packing, quality plants, and even some bonus plant/seeds. Communication response was always timely, friendly, and helpful. Looking forward to watching my Sarracenia grow, and in future transactions with her.
Grazie !
By Supercazzola
I’ve gotta share what was again an awesome transaction with Secretariat73. This time, I purchased some seeds from her. An amazing value, and amazing choice of VFT and hybrid Sarracenia seeds. I’m looking forward to watching them germinate. Everything was labels and organized, and it was clear the amount of care and love she has for this hobby. I highly recommend and look forward to my next transaction with Secretariat73.
By Lain
Long overdue since I had no idea this part existed!

Secretariat73 is definitely the sweetest person alive today. When she posted about oveflow of capes needing to find a new home and only wanted shipping I was thrilled since I managed to kill my first capes.

She packed the box to the max capacity when I thought I was getting a couple adult capes I think she packed 8 or 9 adults along with infinite seedlings. Then on top of that she threw in some various cape seeds for me to try growing. As if that wasn't enough she was kind enough to take so much time to give me advice and tips to taking care of said capes.

The cherry on top though was a handwritten note. Who does that anymore?! I almost cried reading it. Thank you thank you!
By Secretariat73
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, Lain! I hope those capes are growing bonkers for you and filling up all those containers! :D

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!