FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post your experience here, good or bad, to help others in future transactions

Moderator: Matt

By septembersapphire21
I ordered one Cobra Lily and one Cape Sundew Betty's Bay from him. I'm very thankful he allowed a check payment instead of through PayPal. I receive the plants today and he even surprised me with a free Cape Sundew Bauiaanskloof! He put a lot of care into their packaging. They were carefully wrapped in moist paper towels and secured in dip cups but the Betty's Bay was wrapped in a sandwich bag. All plants came in great condition and were bare root. I now have my Sundews potted in sphagnum moss/perlite and my Cobra Lily in peat moss/perlite. Pots are all 6 inches and they'll be acclimated at my grow light.

I would definitely recommend buying from Nepenthes0260. He puts care into his plants and packaging them. I would buy from him again because I know I'm getting good quality healthy plants! I have pictures of them below and I will post updates on their growth and as well ask questions if there's any concerns. I'm very happy with the experience and I want to thank Nepthenes0260 again for the plants and everything else he's done! It's greatly appreciated!!! :mrgreen:
Attachments:
sundew betty's bay.PNG
sundew betty's bay.PNG (798.4 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
sundew baui.PNG
sundew baui.PNG (561.06 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
cobralily.PNG
cobralily.PNG (762.79 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
Nepenthes0260, Hendre liked this
By Nepenthes0260
I'm so sorry I didn't see this! They look to have made it in excellent condition and are well potted now. Hope they continue to do well for you! :)

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!