FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
As mentioned in the seed bank thread of her donation, we have a mix of intermedia and tokaiensis seeds available. Adelae packed these extremely well, but the USPS handling must have been equally extreme, as some seeds spilled out into the packaging.
Since I don't want to simply toss them, and I really don't want to try to separate them, they're going to be given away.
Understand that one is temperate and one is subtropical, so, to get the most bang for your entry, you'll want to stratify them all. Stratification won't hurt the tokaiensis, but you'll likely not have any success with the intermedia if you don't. They're fresh, so there's a chance that a few intermedia may sprout without stratification, but no promises.
Standard format
1. Mikey
2. Mouth
3. Data (I'm not sure of Adelae's feelings about three, so we'll use it this time)
4. Sloth love Chunk!
Drawing in a few days, open to all, I'll cover postage.
Aaaaand go!
Sundews69, Adelae, Camden liked this
By Intheswamp
Regarding the number between 2 and 4...

We understand you may have some linger fever or other maladies that could affect your comprehension and cognitive abilities. You're kinda stepping out there with the number between "2" and "3", but it's your call...we don't want you stressing out over things, but...this s rather significant. You *could* compromise a bit and do it like this:
1. Mikey
2. Mouth
3.14159265358979…. Data (I'm not sure of Adelae's feelings about three, so we'll use it this time)
4. Sloth love Chunk!

Just giving you an "out" if you need it. :mrgreen:
By ChefDean
Intheswamp wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:51 pm3.14159265358979…. Data (I'm not sure of Adelae's feelings about three, so we'll use it this time)
Mmmmm, pie!
-Stanley-, Camden liked this
By Intheswamp
Dang, I thought about that, but had to push it back in the recesses of my mind....but *then* you had to go and say it!!! :o :? Now I've gotta go to the kitchen and rummage around in the refrigerator and who knows what all will happen from that!!!!! :mrgreen:
By Intheswamp
You are a bad influencer, ChefDean!!!! I just went for *maybe* a piece of pie...but I used restraint!!!! Only one and half ham samiches!!!!! :mrgreen:
Attachments:
IMG_6707 (Custom).JPG
IMG_6707 (Custom).JPG (353.65 KiB) Viewed 1598 times
By Intheswamp
Soon to be NAP TIME!!!!!! :mrgreen:

And it's all Chef's fault...him and his "pie" comment!!!! (Thank you, Chef!!!! :mrgreen: )
Attachments:
IMG_6708 (Custom).JPG
IMG_6708 (Custom).JPG (226.45 KiB) Viewed 1594 times
Camden, Bird liked this

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!