FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By jetfire245
I'm a native Florida resident so I've recently been collecting more native plants rather than the stuff from other states I already have.

I absolutely love filiformis! I thought it was boring at first but ever since I got a Drosera Californica from Apolyon. I can't stop!

Please let me know if you have a "Florida Giant" or "Florida Red".
By ChefDean
We have three forms of filiformis "Florida Red" available in the seed bank, and I can attest to two of those being viable. You have one month and five days until you're eligible to request those seeds, but there are plenty of them, so they should still be available.
By jetfire245
ChefDean wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:03 pm We have three forms of filiformis "Florida Red" available in the seed bank, and I can attest to two of those being viable. You have one month and five days until you're eligible to request those seeds, but there are plenty of them, so they should still be available.
Alas, there's always something I want from the bank! I'll have to see if I can get ahold of some plants and if not I'll be waiting for my eligibility for the seeds.

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!