FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Intheswamp
I'm looking for a pinch of Drosera tracyi seeds, also known as "Tracy's Sundew". It is *supposed* to be found a tad south of me so kind of a native for me. I'm looking to grow it outside (it gets HOT here), thus the desire for a "local" plant. If you have a croker sack full of seeds and can spare a bit give me a holler! Thanks! Ed
By Intheswamp
I just wanted to bump this thread up in case somebody has some D. tracyi that they're wondering what to do with...I'm still looking. elaineo helped me out (thanks elaineo!!!) but I'm trying to establish a small planter of tracyi and seed would be great!!! So, just in case... Anybody got some tracyi seeds that need a new home? :D
By Intheswamp
Yeah. Right now I don't need to sink a bunch of money into things, got other projects going on. Seeds would be a less expensive venture for me. But, I do understand the cost and a 4" plant would most likely be a very nice plant. There's no such thing as a free lunch (somebody has to pay for it). :) I've got this one struggling Tracyi...I think I'm going to repot it and move it into protective custody. If I can get it growing well then this spring I can take some leaf cuttings and hopefully get some sprouts growing!!! :D
Sundews69 liked this

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I have found neps to be slow, especially when they[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!