Location: Atlanta, GA USA Zone 7b
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:41 pm
For this month’s contest, we are going to honor Dionaea muscipula ‘typical’. Show us your best flytrap that is not a cultivar. It can be giant traps, diminutive size, outstanding color, whatever you find most interesting about the plant. For this contest, we will allow two photos, if you like. One of the entire plant, and one of a closeup of a trap.
As usual, @Matt and Leah from the Flytrap Store are providing a fabulous prize. I spoke with Matt about our typicals contest, and he said, “We have a lot of VERY nice typical flytraps right now, so that will make an excellent prize!” A picture will be forthcoming, but you know it will look amazing.
Here are the rules:
1. They must be your own pictures.
2. You can submit up to 2 photos for this contest.
3. Pictures shared in previous contests are not eligible.
4. Minimally edited photos only. No effects, or filters. Cropping is okay.
5. The winner will be the entry with the highest number of thumbs up (likes) votes.
6. Only votes from members with at least 5 posts will count.
7. This contest is open internationally, although there will be an alternate prize for international winners.
So go grab some great shots and let’s see those typicals shine!