FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By MikeB
All sold

To thin out my collection a bit more before winter rolls in, I'm selling off a few Sarracenia purpurea ssp. venosa "Tattnall County, Georgia" divisions from this spring. They're 2-3 inches tall. One of them bloomed this past spring but didn't create any seeds.
Tattnall Co - A.jpg
Tattnall Co - A.jpg (652.75 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
Tattnall Co - B.jpg
Tattnall Co - B.jpg (908.58 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
Tattnall Co - C.jpg
Tattnall Co - C.jpg (1011.94 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
A and B are $18 each plus $12 shipping.
C is $15 plus $12 shipping.

The plants will ship bare-root. PM me if you're interested.
Last edited by MikeB on Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Supercazzola liked this
By MikeB
Nepenthes0260 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:15 am Beautiful! Before I buy one, where was yours originally from? Maybe Calen Hall or Mike Wang?
Neither. These divisions are from a plant that I got from Fort Bragg Carnivores in California.

I actually have Tattnall County plants from 4 different growers, including 2 nice ones from Calen. I'm planning to cross-pollinate them for seeds, under the assumption that they're more distantly related to one another.
By Nepenthes0260
MikeB wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:19 am
Nepenthes0260 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:15 am Beautiful! Before I buy one, where was yours originally from? Maybe Calen Hall or Mike Wang?
Neither. These divisions are from a plant that I got from Fort Bragg Carnivores in California.

I actually have Tattnall County plants from 4 different growers, including 2 nice ones from Calen. I'm planning to cross-pollinate them for seeds, under the assumption that they're more distantly related to one another.
Oh good to know! And that’s a great idea. I was actually thinking the same thing :lol:. I need to get some some of Mike Wang’s Tatnall Co. venosas because I’m fairly certain they’re a different strain. They tend to have taller lids than many others I’ve seen.
By MikeB
crys331 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:17 pm Aww, missed this one. The VFT that I got from you are doing wonderful BTW. Maybe I will be able to get others in the future that you may be selling.
I'm working on more, may have another division or two in the spring.

Only got 2 seeds pods from my Tattnall County plants this fall. I gave the seeds to Matt so he can expand his selection of Sarracenia. I'm hoping that he'll have a bunch of seedlings this spring.
Panman, madrone liked this

Introduction: In today's modern society, individua[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!