FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By MaxVft
Hello all,
I am looking for unique VFT seeds that will have minimal "Typical Traits", for example "Akai Ryu" Self-pollinated seeds, or mixed vigorous genes, etc. .
I am looking to trade, or pay with cash(please don't blame I'm still a minor and don't have access to Paypal/credit/etc.).
Please PM me or reply to this thread for details and/ or if you have VFT seeds you are looking to trade/sell.
Thanks and happy growing,
Max
By Nepenthes0260
I have packs of 10 seeds containing genetics from the following:
D. muscipula "ARPC"
D. muscipula "BCP H15"
D. muscipula "BCP Red Bull"
D. muscipula "BCP Titan"
D. muscipula "BCP Z02"
D. muscipula "Big Tomato"
D. muscipula "Bimbo"
D. muscipula "Carnivoria All Red Giant"
D. muscipula "Czech Giant"
D. muscipula "Eyelash"
D. muscipula "Fine Teeth" x "Red"
D. muscipula "G17" (AKA Megatraps)
D. muscipula "Ron Gagliardo 38 N"
D. muscipula "Ron Gagliardo 38" (lost number)
D. muscipula 'B52'
D. muscipula 'SD Kronos'

Plants were open pollinated, so bees decided which plants crossed :). No typicals were in bloom. Should be a high quality batch of genetics!

$6 per pack of 10 seeds ($1 additional shipping). PM me if interested.
schmeg liked this
By ChefDean
I have it on good authority that there will be a couple packs of OP seeds from a G16 mother in the seed bank come August first.
A little bird told me.
Panman, MaxVft, Shadowtski liked this
By MaxVft
ChefDean wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:16 am I have it on good authority that there will be a couple packs of OP seeds from a G16 mother in the seed bank come August first.
A little bird told me.
Sweet man, thanks for the heads up!
I was looking to get some VFT
seeds from the seedbank come August anyways :D
By ChefDean
Well, we still have a bunch of the FTS VFT OP seeds, I just haven't packaged them up. They are from The Flytrap Store stock that Matt donated earlier this year, so they could express characteristics of anything that FTS grows. Those will have +/- 50 seeds, and members are reporting results all over the map regarding colors. Not too many reports on traits, but that may change next year after dormancy.
The G16 OP seeds will only have about 10 seeds per pack.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
By MaxVft
ChefDean wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:24 am Well, we still have a bunch of the FTS VFT OP seeds, I just haven't packaged them up. They are from The Flytrap Store stock that Matt donated earlier this year, so they could express characteristics of anything that FTS grows. Those will have +/- 50 seeds, and members are reporting results all over the map regarding colors. Not too many reports on traits, but that may change next year after dormancy.
The G16 OP seeds will only have about 10 seeds per pack.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
Yeah I ordered a pack about a month 1/2 ago from the seedbank, but so far all I'm getting are Typical traits from those ones so I wanted to try something new.
By MikeB
I have flytrap seeds harvested late June through early July 2021. The parents include All Green, BCP Giant, Clumping, Colorado Giant, DC-XL, Fine Tooth x Red, Flaming Lips, Holland Red, Petite Dragon x Petite Dragon, Red Dragon, and Yellow. I put all of the seeds in one container, so I can't source them from a particular cultivar. Also, Mother Nature did the pollination, so there is no telling what the seedlings will look like.

20 for $3.00
40 for $5.00

Add $0.70 for First Class Mail shipping to U.S. addresses.

I wasn't selling them here because I don't want to compete with Matt's offerings.
schmeg liked this
By ChefDean
MikeB wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:17 amI wasn't selling them here because I don't want to compete with Matt's offerings.
I obviously can't speak for Matt, but I think that if he didn't want people selling here, he wouldn't have put in sub forums for buying and selling.
Go for it.
MaxVft liked this
By yabbie
I have lots of seeds left this summer.
Seeds are cross-pollinated by hand between 15 cultivars, including giants, short-tooth, fused-tooth, all red and all green. I recorded a Gantt chart during pollination.
18USD per 200 seeds, please PM if interested.
leegilee liked this

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!