FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By MaxVft
Hello all,
The title says it all.
When I post a reply, Make a thread or quick reply, my signature is not showing. I made sure to save my signature and to click the "Attach a signature (signatures can be altered via the UCP)" option, regardless of what kind of post I am making. I also stopped seeing others' signatures a little while back(a week or 2 I think).
If any admins, moderators or users know of the solution to this, I would be more than happy to know.
Thanks and happy growing,
Max
By bcavanau
I see yours and other signatures. Did you accidentally turn if off by accident?

Open your Control Panel, go to "Board preferences", then "Edit display options", check if "Display Signatures" is set to "yes".

If not that, then I have no idea.

Brian
By MaxVft
Panman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:19 am Are you using a phone? Turn the phone sideways and it should be there.
Yes I am using a phone, but turning it sideways isn't doing anything other than turning the display sideways.
By MaxVft
bcavanau wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:12 pm I see yours and other signatures. Did you accidentally turn if off by accident?

Open your Control Panel, go to "Board preferences", then "Edit display options", check if "Display Signatures" is set to "yes".

If not that, then I have no idea.

Brian
Hi,
I double triple quadruple checked to see if display signatures was set to yes, and it is still doing nothing. I also tried turning it off and on, and nothing still.
By Supercazzola
It attaches them, even if you do not see it. It is not like an email system where it shows the signature line in the composed emails. It will attach the signature after you hit “submit” button.
By bcavanau
Yes, we are seeing his signature, but I believe he does not. He is also not seeing anyone else's signatures for some reason.
By MaxVft
Supercazzola wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:47 pm It attaches them, even if you do not see it. It is not like an email system where it shows the signature line in the composed emails. It will attach the signature after you hit “submit” button.
Hi,
I may not see my signature, but I do not see others' signatures either. I think this may be some sort of flaw of using mobile on a forum designed for computers.
By MaxVft
Supercazzola wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:08 am Have you tried switching between day and night mode? Does that make a difference?
Hi,
For some reason, when I click nightstalker it just takes me back to my user menu and doesn't turn on night mode.
By MaxVft
Ok, so update:
I got on my computer and logged into the forums, and I could see mine and everyone else's signature, so it has to be my phone that is not compatible with the forums. I will try turning on the "desktop site" mode on my browser and see what happens then.

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!