FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions on how to propagate your plants sexually and asexually, by seed, natural division or leaf pulling

Moderator: Matt

By optique
For the past two years i tell myself every time i get a Nepenthes that it will be my last.
By murrkywaters
I have a 2'x4'x5' tent that is overflowing and a few 1020 trays outside with some Australian plants that can handle the heat.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

By optique
I am up to 3 kiddie pools + a sales table. 20 nep verity's and more sundews then i know what to do with. On the good side my outside climate is perfect for all NA CP's but darlingtonia and my tap water is safe. I really couldn't imagine having so many CP's in your area.
Panman liked this
By Panman
Tell me about your ceph outdoor watering setup. I have one ceph that I am very protective of. It is in a very loose soil, I think 2:1 perlite:peat. I have it inside and water it daily and let it completely drain. It doesn't sit in water. I'd like to move it outside to get some real sun. Suggestions?
By murrkywaters
I already have no space because I converted a bedroom into a studio and I can't have a fan running while I am recording. What's another 9 ft² after all?

By murrkywaters
Panman wrote:Tell me about your ceph outdoor watering setup. I have one ceph that I am very protective of. It is in a very loose soil, I think 2:1 perlite:peat. I have it inside and water it daily and let it completely drain. It doesn't sit in water. I'd like to move it outside to get some real sun. Suggestions?
Byblis and aus Drosera. I do want to get some Cephs eventually

By Panman
murrkywaters wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:57 pm I just ordered 250 sarracenia seeds, 40 darlingtonia seeds, a 3'x3'x6' tent, two more grow lights, and I see no end in sight. Good thing I live alone haha.
Back to your original post, I'm sure that @ChefDean is going to chime in any moment with the wah, wah, big boy pants, self control drivel. I'm sure that there is a wall in a closet you could knock out for more space. :D
By ChefDean
Panman wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 6:52 pm
murrkywaters wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:57 pm I just ordered 250 sarracenia seeds, 40 darlingtonia seeds, a 3'x3'x6' tent, two more grow lights, and I see no end in sight. Good thing I live alone haha.
Back to your original post, I'm sure that @ChefDean is going to chime in any moment with the wah, wah, big boy pants, self control drivel. I'm sure that there is a wall in a closet you could knock out for more space. :D
Nope. Everyone here above the age of 18 seems to have a handle on their impulses, except you. I'm your little voice of reason to give you pause when you are like going to be in the process of moving again soon.
Serenity now!
Panman liked this
By murrkywaters
Panman wrote:
ChefDean wrote: I'm your little voice of reason to give you pause
What would I do without you @ChefDean? Image
I'm just saying, you're not alone! Do we need a Plant Parent Anonymous? I just gave @Matt more money

Panman liked this
Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

Hey all, just got my order in today and figured I'[…]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

A few weeks back most of my VFTs suddenly put out […]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!