FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Nepenthes0260
A cool clone from BCP originally from Green Swamp Preserve in Brunswick Co., NC. Small now, but I can't wait to see what they look like by the end of the season.
Attachments:
D. m. "all green form" (Green Swamp, NC)
D. m. "all green form" (Green Swamp, NC)
IMG_8301.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 2400 times
Matt, Supercazzola liked this
By Panman
Oh wow. If you ever have any divisions you want to sell or trade, PLEASE let me know. I have S. flava and D. intermedia from Brunswick County and would love to add this to their bog.
By Nepenthes0260
Panman wrote:Oh wow. If you ever have any divisions you want to sell or trade, PLEASE let me know. I have S. flava and D. intermedia from Brunswick County and would love to add this to their bog.
Will do! You'll be first on the list for divs. As I told Matt I usually like to have a couple flytraps of a specific clone in case something happens to one, but as soon as either of these plants divides I'll separate it and get it ready. I'd be super interested in trading for flava and/or intermedia from Brunswick Co.
Panman liked this
By Panman
Nepenthes0260 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:03 pm I'd be super interested in trading for flava and/or intermedia from Brunswick Co.
Perfect! PM me your address and I can shoot you out a couple of intermedia.
By Nepenthes0260
Panman wrote:
Nepenthes0260 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:03 pm I'd be super interested in trading for flava and/or intermedia from Brunswick Co.
Perfect! PM me your address and I can shoot you out a couple of intermedia.
Thanks a ton! You sure you don't want to wait until the VFT is ready though?
By Panman
Nepenthes0260 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:07 pm Thanks a ton! You sure you don't want to wait until the VFT is ready though?
Nah, I'll trust you for it. They are just coming out of dormancy and the weather is perfect to ship them. PM me your address. I'll hold off on the flava, though. The one little one I have left potted is rather puny. I'll be redoing my bogs next spring and will have an abundance then.
By Nepenthes0260
Panman wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:21 am
Nepenthes0260 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:07 pm Thanks a ton! You sure you don't want to wait until the VFT is ready though?
Nah, I'll trust you for it. They are just coming out of dormancy and the weather is perfect to ship them. PM me your address. I'll hold off on the flava, though. The one little one I have left potted is rather puny. I'll be redoing my bogs next spring and will have an abundance then.
Awesome, thank you! Let me PM you right now.
My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Counting to infinity.

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!