FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By optimus prime
Hello all I’m making a new thread that will hopefully get some use. This thread is gonna be for buying,selling and trading with other users. It’s a great way to spread the love of growth and obtain rare and cool fluid just like the Indians and the colonists did! I know their technically is a “trade forum” but I like the ame if this one think of this as the seeds bank but you buy and trade and you can get more(not saying the seed bank is bad, I love the seeds bank,free seeds!) there really aren’t any rules juts so what you have and say your offer hopefully this goes well!
Ben Goudge liked this
By uxleumas
think adding a format would be good

optional format that you may use:
I am looking for ____ and I have these seeds up for trade: 1.___2.___3.___ ect
(optional)if you are not interested in the seeds above i offer the price of $___ for ___ seeds
(optional)alternatively, another offer ( if you have the seeds i want) is
this type of seeds (#____) and ___ dollars, and maybe a ____ if you're interested

if you want to trade, make sure you get what you want and send the other person what they want. if the other person doesn't honor their part of the bargin, feel free to say "____ didn't give me ___ even after i sent them ___" though i suggest p.ming first just incase he/she just forgot. (wait for a week or so, not everyone checks the fourms imediently)

Example(what you SHOULD do/ what IS a fair trade):
I am looking for Drosera capensis red and I have these seeds up for trade: 1.Drosera nidiformis 2.Drosera capensis albino
if you are not interested in the seeds above i offer the price of $4 for 100 seeds
alternatively, another offer is drosera capensis (typical) and 3 dollars, and maybe a vft if you're interested

example(NOT a fair trade and you should NOT make this trade):
I am looking for nepenthes seeds or Cephalotus seeds and I have these seeds up for trade: 1.drosera capensis seeds
if you are not interested in the seeds above i offer the price of $2 for 100 seeds

MAKE FAIR TRADES. that doesn't mean you can't trade common seeds for un-comon seeds, just try not to rip people off. "100 drosera capensis seeds for 20 Drosera intermedia seeds" would be a fair trade if the other person didn't have any capes. a kinda un-fair trade would be "100 Drosera intermedia seeds for 20 nepenthes seeds" ect.
Ben Goudge liked this
By optimus prime
uxleumas wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:44 pm think adding a format would be good

optional format that you may use:
I am looking for ____ and I have these seeds up for trade: 1.___2.___3.___ ect
(optional)if you are not interested in the seeds above i offer the price of $___ for ___ seeds
(optional)alternatively, another offer ( if you have the seeds i want) is
this type of seeds (#____) and ___ dollars, and maybe a ____ if you're interested

if you want to trade, make sure you get what you want and send the other person what they want. if the other person doesn't honor their part of the bargin, feel free to say "____ didn't give me ___ even after i sent them ___" though i suggest p.ming first just incase he/she just forgot. (wait for a week or so, not everyone checks the fourms imediently)

Example(what you SHOULD do/ what IS a fair trade):
I am looking for Drosera capensis red and I have these seeds up for trade: 1.Drosera nidiformis 2.Drosera capensis albino
if you are not interested in the seeds above i offer the price of $4 for 100 seeds
alternatively, another offer is drosera capensis (typical) and 3 dollars, and maybe a vft if you're interested

example(NOT a fair trade and you should NOT make this trade):
I am looking for nepenthes seeds or Cephalotus seeds and I have these seeds up for trade: 1.drosera capensis seeds
if you are not interested in the seeds above i offer the price of $2 for 100 seeds

MAKE FAIR TRADES. that doesn't mean you can't trade common seeds for un-comon seeds, just try not to rip people off. "100 drosera capensis seeds for 20 Drosera intermedia seeds" would be a fair trade if the other person didn't have any capes. a kinda un-fair trade would be "100 Drosera intermedia seeds for 20 nepenthes seeds" ect.
That’s great I was thinking about adding a format. Alrighty trade away!
By ChefDean
Good idea, but it's already set up in the "Sales, Trades, and Wants" forum, not just a Trades forum. Specify what you want, what you're looking for, what you're willing to pay or accept, and make a deal or not.
I guess you can do all the legwork to start something new if you want to. Or you could just use your format in the existing platform.
Just sayin'.
Panman, Apollyon, Adriana and 1 others liked this
By optimus prime
oh ok had no idea this exsisted
By uxleumas
just a quick question: how can i help my capes produce more seeds? out of like, 5 of the pods only 2 had actual fertile seeds (one pod has around 5 seeds and another one around 15) i alredy tried hand polination but it doesn't work that much.
By ChefDean
Capes pretty much do their own thing.
From personal experience I've found that they perform better at temps below 90°F.
Once my Albinos see 90° or above, they slow way down. But my typicals an mini red (so far) do better. Perhaps my Albino Capes are weaker in that regard.

You know, it kinda hits you different when you onl[…]

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!