FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Drosera, Byblis, and Drosophyllum plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By evenwind
This forum and website are owned by Matt and Leah of the FlyTrapStore. It's step up that when you talk about their competitors, the name gets replaced with "a carnivorous plant store".
By optique
To awser you original question i did place a order for a Nepenthes boschiana as a reship from BE to them to me.

shortly after i potted it.

but the next day i got a email from them saying they sent someone the wrong plant and wanted me to mail it back if it was me, it was not me =)
By MikeB
PlanT640847401 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:31 amseems to aggresively replace what you may call a chef with "a carnivoroua plant store"
From FlytrapCare Forum Rules, under No Soliciting:

"Posting reviews of carnivorous plants other than Venus Fly traps you've purchased from other vendors is generally fine, but it would be very much appreciated if the names of vendors who do sell Venus Fly Traps would be omitted. Posts that mention other vendors selling flytraps will likely be edited to remove vendor names."

The place that you mentioned also sells flytraps.
MikeB wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:08 am
PlanT640847401 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:31 amseems to aggresively replace what you may call a chef with "a carnivoroua plant store"
From FlytrapCare Forum Rules, under No Soliciting:

"Posting reviews of carnivorous plants other than Venus Fly traps you've purchased from other vendors is generally fine, but it would be very much appreciated if the names of vendors who do sell Venus Fly Traps would be omitted. Posts that mention other vendors selling flytraps will likely be edited to remove vendor names."

The place that you mentioned also sells flytraps.
snitches get stitches

You might want to try searching for online plant s[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!