FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By twitcher
Available:
P. marciano, gracilis x sumidero, moranensis x ehlersiae, laueana, moranensis v Roseii, lusitanica, primuliflora, and others. Also available D. aliciae, adelae and Utricularia.

Looking for pings I don't have.

Summer is a good time to trade. Will consider sales, but prefer to trade. Let's talk.
By Sundeewz
I have an emarginata i can trade in some months time. It’s currently rather young.
By Apollyon
Same, I also have some pullings that are starting to hit their stride and are growing fairly quick. I have Esseriana, Ehlersiae, Pirouette, and Gigantea (This one will be a little while). My Esseriana cuttings are furthest along., one's spread is about 3/4 inch. Imagine in a couple months they'll be looking much better :lol:
By twitcher
Thanks guys for the interest. I have everything mentioned so far. The esseriana I have has finally started to add some size, and is getting a little color. It spontaneously divided a few months back and I like the direction it seems to be heading. Never been able to get a leaf pull to work with that one, but Im probably doing something wrong. My emarginata is relatively new, so I don't have much history with that one. Both of them seem to be headed to winter form at the moment. Unpredictable pings.
Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!