FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By SerMuncherIV
$25

Well-established divisions of U. reniformis with lots of stolon mass. Mother plant is depicted in the third photo. Five lots available, largest plants will be sent first. Add $7.20 for USPS Priority shipping. Payment is via PayPal friends/family option. Plants will be sent bare-root with live Sphagnum. US only.

This plant has grown well for me in both highland/intermediate conditions and with room temperatures. Higher humidity is preferred for proper leaf development. This species is one of the easier sect. Orchioides to grow.

Last edited by SerMuncherIV on Thu May 03, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By iamjacksplants
Great plants! Got mine yesterday. Nice to have a different clone. I recommend picking one up if you are interested in growing this plant. I believe I paid the same amount from a nursery for my first plant and received a much smaller division.

Thanks for the great plants SerMuncherIV!
Cheers,
-@.
iamjacksplants liked this
By tommyr
I would like to buy some reniformis please if still available.

Tom
By zendercosm_11
SerMuncherIV wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:27 pm $25

Well-established divisions of U. reniformis with lots of stolon mass. Mother plant is depicted in the third photo. Five lots available, largest plants will be sent first. Add $7.20 for USPS Priority shipping. Payment is via PayPal friends/family option. Plants will be sent bare-root with live Sphagnum. US only.

This plant has grown well for me in both highland/intermediate conditions and with room temperatures. Higher humidity is preferred for proper leaf development. This species is one of the easier sect. Orchioides to grow.

It’s a couple of years later—do you have any available?
By SerMuncherIV
zendercosm_11 wrote:
SerMuncherIV wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:27 pm $25

It’s a couple of years later—do you have any available?
Sorry, none available right now!
By iamjacksplants
zendercosm_11 wrote:
SerMuncherIV wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:32 am Sorry, none available right now!
Aw, too bad. Thank you for letting me know, anyways.
I might be able to help you find some. I only have one division at the moment but I'm sure it will be ready to divide soon enough. I have a few other Utrics if you're interested in others in the mean time?
By zendercosm_11
iamjacksplants wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:17 am
zendercosm_11 wrote:
SerMuncherIV wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:32 am Sorry, none available right now!
Aw, too bad. Thank you for letting me know, anyways.
I might be able to help you find some. I only have one division at the moment but I'm sure it will be ready to divide soon enough. I have a few other Utrics if you're interested in others in the mean time?
Yeah, definitely. Can I PM you?
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!