FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By dantt99
So right now it's about 4.10 PM there and 8.10 AM here, anyone up for chat today?
By dantt99
Sorry, I feel so stupid that I couldn't get on. I went to a baseball game and my mom said I couldn't stay home to chat :( Very sorry, just let me know of another time we can chat :D
By dantt99
Sorry man, I went to church when you replied. I think the best thing to do is simply when we're both online at the same time chat each other and then get on Vid chat
By dantt99
I'm thinking that Saturday is definitely best for me (and usually others) and we need a suitable time for UK and US at the same time, so it would be your night our morning. We'd need to put yours late enough you're home and early enough here that we haven't left the house yet. I think we need to get at least 1 more person involved so we can coordinate better.
By dantt99
Right now I'm GMT - 7 Hours
Bananaman, of course you can join in! Saturdays are best for me too! Let's get something figured out as far as times. I can't do it this Saturday because I have an all day concert (The Big 4-Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax) but next Saturday I'm in! Let's try to get even more people involved! We can do up to 12 at a time on Tinychat so let's get some more people in!
dantt99 liked this
By Daniel_G
Daniel_G wrote:Ok let's see, Daniel_G Time = 7 PM, Banana Time = 2 PM, Dan Time = Midday.

How's that?

Are we all good for those times?
Daniel_G liked this
Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!