FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By stitz25b
i spoke to matt or steve on facebok and suggested the idea for a channel on youtube devoted to the cp's we grow
it would include care guides made by the community and other vids to do with cp's
so i need your backing on this
i think it would be cool and if u do to show support :)
thanks
stitz25b
By swat007j
I would love to see Steve and matt make videos about there VFT at least talk about each type ect.. an
By Matt
I'd love to make some videos at some point. However I just can't seem to find the time or the interest to learn how to use video editing software. Steve and I made quite a few hours of video last January when I went down there to visit and neither of us have taken the time yet to edit the video to make it presentable.
Matt, Matt, Matt liked this
By Steve_D
I feel the same as Matt. It's a great idea to have videos, but it's also a lot of work to produce and edit, and I haven't found the time or interest to devote to it yet either. So unless we meet a good videographer who's willing to shoot and edit video for free, it's probably not going to happen soon. But it's a good idea that might happen sometime. :)
Steve_D, Steve_D, Steve_D liked this
By David F
Link it with Sundewmans channel!!!!!!! I love this Idea, I will send you money for your time lol :D!!!!
By swat007j
The videos doesn't have to be fancy just be sure to show the plants in HD 720 will do :lol: ,If you need help with an intro my friends and I are good with SONY Vegas the only problem I have is uploading my internet sucks but if you need an INTRO I may be able to help you guy's on my spare time...
By stitz25b
why not let us edit it, i can edit and im sure others can
also we could have community videos as i said. like if grey did a care guide for pings john for nes, sundewman for sundews etc
you could also have insects being trapped by planrs or even how to cook nepenthes by daniel g :L
By Daniel_G
Hehehe, i may just do this!

I can do Sarracenia videos too, in the process on making vids at the mo', just working out how to edit ;)
Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

worm in substrate?

Found this in with my seedlings.. is it a worm?

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!