Thank you

Talk about anything you want in this forum.
ChefDean

Thank you

by ChefDean » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:12 pm

First, I think we should all thank Shadowtski for all the diligence he puts into making the seed bank such a smooth success. Personally, I don't think I could do it even close to half as well as he is rocking it! Thank you Shadowtski.
I would like to also thank Shadowtski for the D. Burmannii "Humpty Doo" seeds. Thank you for your gift, I'm very excited to watch them grow up. You were so generous with them that I only sowed half, and I'm planning on giving the remaining seeds to a friend who is becoming interested in carnivorous plants.
Next, I don't know who donated them, but I received D. Capensis "Red" from the seed bank as well, but no member name was on the packet. Whoever donated them, I thank you for your gift.
Last, I also have a request in for VFT "Wally" OP seeds that will be mailed soon, so I don't know if there is a member ID written on the pack. However, thank you as well for your gift. I've always liked 'Traps, and I'm anticipating long days of impatience waiting to see what may come up from these open pollinated seeds.
Thank you,
Chef
Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that I make bad decisions.

my-freeloader-list-um-er-grow-list-t40190.html

The following users would like to thank ChefDean for this post
hollyhock, Mawy_Plants, mo_carnivore, Nepenthes0260, OBD, Shadowtski

Return to Chit Chat