FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
Cross wrote:Not participating, I hope a newbie wins. Just wanted to say, very clever! I'd do a giveaway, but I doubt anyone here rides motorcycles.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Go for it, you may be pleasantly surprised. They may not be rabid bikers, but you may find there are more people that like and appreciate motorcycles than you thought.
By ChefDean
Huntsmanshorn wrote:Question 4? Ohhh man is this a sore spot for me. Personal pet peeve big time.
I hear you. I prefer the original myself, it makes (name withheld, don't want to give it away) seem a bit more of not being a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy looking, nerf herder.
By Huntsmanshorn
ChefDean wrote: I hear you. I prefer the original myself, it makes (name withheld, don't want to give it away) seem a bit more of not being a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy looking, nerf herder.
I agree and it also keeps that person from looking like an idiot and gives that person a bit of "edginess", which is handy in a movie rated "PG". Nice hint without seeming like a hint by the way.
Huntsmanshorn liked this
By ljeanm426
ChefDean wrote:Question 4:
Episode 4: A New Hope
What species is the bounty hunter Greedo, and who shot first in the Mos Eisley Cantina?
(I think some Star Wars purists will debate this one)

Edit: Just to clarify, there are two possible answers to the second part of the question. I will accept either answer, along with the correct answer for the first part, provided you include which movie release your answer is from.
Greedo is a Rodian and Han shot first, no matter what Lucas says.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
ljeanm426 liked this
By ChefDean
ljeanm426 wrote:
ChefDean wrote:Question 4:
Episode 4: A New Hope
What species is the bounty hunter Greedo, and who shot first in the Mos Eisley Cantina?
(I think some Star Wars purists will debate this one)

Edit: Just to clarify, there are two possible answers to the second part of the question. I will accept either answer, along with the correct answer for the first part, provided you include which movie release your answer is from.
Greedo is a Rodian and Han shot first, no matter what Lucas says.

So, I take it you're a fellow purist, and going with the original release?
By ChefDean
ljeanm426 wrote:Greedo is a Rodian and Han shot first, no matter what Lucas says.

ljeanm426 wrote:Yes I'm a purist and going with the theatrical release. That is the way I first saw it.

Sistah! Ijeanm426 is on the board.
By ChefDean
Question 5:
Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back
This one is a little off the beaten path.
What is the apex predator Luke encounters on Hoth, and when Cookie Monster plays the part of this predator in "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side", what does he say after Luke separates him from his arm?
By SarraceniaLover319
ChefDean wrote:Question 5:
Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back
This one is a little off the beaten path.
What is the apex predator Luke encounters on Hoth, and when Cookie Monster plays the part of this predator in "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side", what does he say after Luke separates him from his arm?
Wampa, I don't even understand what this part means, do I write a quote? And "There is no escape, don't make me destroy you"
By ChefDean
SarraceniaLover319 wrote:Wampa, I don't even understand what this part means, do I write a quote? And "There is no escape, don't make me destroy you"
Correct on one part, and yes you would quote what was said. However, while your quote is from from The Empire Strikes Back, the quote I'm looking for is from a parody to TESB after Luke cuts off the predators arm.
By SarraceniaLover319
ChefDean wrote:
SarraceniaLover319 wrote:Wampa, I don't even understand what this part means, do I write a quote? And "There is no escape, don't make me destroy you"
Correct on one part, and yes you would quote what was said. However, while your quote is from from The Empire Strikes Back, the quote I'm looking for is from a parody to TESB after Luke cuts off the predators arm.
I will just try the next movie because I still don't understand.
By SarraceniaLover319
ChefDean wrote:
OK, I get it now! The 2nd part is, "Me was going to ask you to snow monster ball, but now forget it!"
SarraceniaLover319 liked this
By ChefDean
SarraceniaLover319 wrote:
ChefDean wrote:
Correct on one part, and yes you would quote what was said. However, while your quogte is from from The Empire Strikes Back, the quote I'm looking for is from a parody to TESB after Luke cuts off the predators arm.
OK, I get it now! The 2nd part is, "Me was going to ask you to snow monster ball, but now forget it!"
Well done! I knew you'd get it, I probably just didn't explain it well enough.
Perlite from Ebay

yeah it does look realllly sketchy on their websit[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!