FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Alex2893
I ordered 2 white 1 gallon pots, a brick of compressed new zealand LFSM and a young Dracula X B52 trap

i did not get any white pots in my order but i got a note on my receipt saying they went out of stock and he refunded me for that. he through in 2 free green pots which are fine because i have white spray paint. i got my compressed brick of lfsm and my Dracula X B52. its a bit smaller then i was hopping but its very very very healthy and the colors are amazing :) i got a note apologizing for the late shipment and they will give me 15% off my next plant order which is nice. overall im satisfied

Image20150801_144430 by Alex Littig, on Flickr
Image20150801_232342 by Alex Littig, on Flickr
Image20150801_232336 by Alex Littig, on FlickrImage20150801_144804 by Alex Littig, on Flickr
Last edited by Alex2893 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Alex2893
ps3isawesome wrote:now i'm really annoyed, they delayed my order for 2 weeks and i didn't hear anything from them let alone an apology letter.
Wow you still dident get your package. Thats not good. I sent 3 emails with no responce. It shipped on the 29th but i got the wrong tracking so it said shipping lable has been created the last 3 days and it unexpectedly came today. The tracking number on the box was different. It might be hard to get 15% off if they dont respond :/

Hope you get your order soon. I wonder why they are delaying it
Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning) […]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!