FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Photos of carnivorous plants other than the Venus Flytrap

Moderator: Matt

By jht-union
The title says it all.

This photos were all taken days before the contest closed, so their pretty fresh pics of some of my plants that i have own more than 3 months or more! :)
(i think picture number 47 was the one i submitted ofr the contest) ;)
Thanks for watching!
By jht-union
Thank you Dionae, dantt99 and matt!!!

Yeah, i liked the first pic a lot as well, in fact, i change my mind at the last moment and decided to submit the pic of the sarra pitcher, i was going to submit the first one with the mushrooms, it looked wonderful, very original, it looked like a nep from the wild! It took me a while to take a good pic of the dews, and all of the babies, they look really well, and that pic of the i believe is a D.filiformis showing the trong red dew, is just amazing, really great pic, but the one i liked the most was the sarra pic! :) it was really hard deciding after taking all of this great pictures.
By David F
Amazing pictures, I would have voted for many of these!
David F liked this
By Gothic TRAPS
WOW, jht-union :P ! You have a lot of winners in here with these photos. Those macro shots can sure bring out the professionalism of photography out of you. I would definitely reserve one of those first two for the next photo contest. Great growing...or shall I say, GREAT SHOOTING ;) !
By jht-union
The first pics, and the last ones, and in the middle, basically every pic is great! :) , that one with the mushroom, it seems like people liked it based on the answers, i should have posted this one :( , but it doesn't matter, i submit pics for fun, and because i think my plants are great, and someday i might win the contest! :)

Thank you for the good comments! :)
By Gothic TRAPS
jht-union wrote:...i submit pics for fun, and because i think my plants are great, and someday i might win the contest! :)
That's just it. Pics should always be submitted for the passion of our hobbie. We all have our unique plants and setups that we like to share or even that one little fellow that we all once cherished then monsterously turned out to be a wild CP ride. Really, that's what it's all about. Contest or no contest, it sure is a cool community event that brings our hobbies together. We all learn from them, enjoy watching them and yet have great conversation over them.

Keep snapping those photos everyone. It only makes FlyTrapCare that much better as a community ;) .

Once again, BEAUTIFUL photos jht-union :P !
By jht-union
Thank you, and i agree with you, this pics apart from the GREAT info from other members, and matt/steve makes the FTC community even a better community because we can all learn more from others, giving ideas to others, and hopefully the result will be something like this pictures, every thing i do with my plants comes from my idea but base mostly from existing information on this great forums, and set-ups of other members in the FTC!!!

So definitely everybody keep posting and posting with great pics and info to learn from! :)
By victor
Very nice photos!!! For some reason I like the shots of the d. adelae babies.
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!