FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By roarke
Scuipici wrote:Get a german shepherd and ppl will stay away from your house. As far as I know the problem is that most US citizens ( i supose you are one? ) don't have fence for their front yard....and when they have , they have those small white fence , that makes jumping in and snatch some plants very easy . In my large yard I have a big fence that you can have a hard time jumping in ...and on top of that I have a big black dog who bites everyone that is not in the family. Good luck to anyone who wants to steal my plants >:). Anyway sorry for your loss :(
Off topic, are you from my country ?
By Snap Traps
altemar wrote:And my dutch, b52, and some typicals that I have in a big pot are fighting spidermites.
Hope they make it :) !
By Grabau
I am so sorry.. I never in my life would think I would lose a vft by someone snatching it... the thing is if someone wanted one of my vft's I would give them one that I split in the spring...
By altemar
Grabau wrote:I am so sorry.. I never in my life would think I would lose a vft by someone snatching it... the thing is if someone wanted one of my vft's I would give them one that I split in the spring...
I would probably have done the same if the person that stolebthe plant had asked me for one.
By Atilla
I feel you man. Someone snatched one of mine from the office. People that I've known for over 6 years. Sad little people, what can I say.

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!