FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about fluorescent, LED and other types of grow lighting for Venus Flytraps and other plants

Moderator: Matt

By markus13
I just won an auction on Ebay for 50, 4ft, 54 watt, 6500K, T5 bulbs(it's not a typo, 50). I got them for $99 with free S&H. I just started using the T5's and really like the results so I'm picking up a couple of 4ft, 8 tube, T5 fixtures without bulbs for $99 each that I also found on Ebay. I already have a 4ft, 4 bulb T5 fixture so I'll have a few extra bulbs, but it was the best price i could find. The seller has put up a new auction for the same bulbs but now has them starting at $129.99, so I don't think he was expecting them to go that cheap.
By markus13
Of course I would Matt. Do you just need two or do you want a few spares as well. When they come in I'll have at least 10 that I can part with.
By jht-union
markus13 wrote:I just won an auction on Ebay for 50, 4ft, 54 watt, 6500K, T5 bulbs(it's not a typo, 50). I got them for $99 with free S&H. I just started using the T5's and really like the results so I'm picking up a couple of 4ft, 8 tube, T5 fixtures without bulbs for $99 each that I also found on Ebay. I already have a 4ft, 4 bulb T5 fixture so I'll have a few extra bulbs, but it was the best price i could find. The seller has put up a new auction for the same bulbs but now has them starting at $129.99, so I don't think he was expecting them to go that cheap.
That is a very excellent deal for sure! :)
Matt wrote:Or would you prefer plants?
If I hd the bulbs, I would take the plants from you! :D
jht-union liked this
By markus13
Plant's sound good to me. I'll PM you when I get them and we can work out the specifics of the trade then.
Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!