Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By SheldonJ22
Ill try to keep my listed update and pictures if wanted

My list of plants:
for the 2012/2013 year
_______________ update- 8/5/12
Dorsea Capensis: bought from death trap at local store, growing new leaves and producing dew.

Dionaea muscipula: bought from death trap at local store, grew a whole new 8 set of traps.

Mimosa pudica: Germinating currently

_______________ update- 8/27/12
Dorsea Capensis: My best looking plant, enough dew to fill a cup and catching dozens of small flying insects in my room. Didn't know I had so many bugs in my house. Leaves growing up every couple days

Dionaea muscipula: bought from death trap at local store, grew a whole new 8 set of traps.
Dionaea muscipula(A large variety): just bought from Meijer and hopefully I can nurse it back to health, pretty much dead and I dont know the except type of VFT it is.

Mimosa pudica: Growing Great and they are very sensitive plants! If you love carnivorous plants youll love these things.
_______________ update- 9/2/12
Dorsea Capensis: My best looking plant, enough dew to fill a cup and catching dozens of small flying insects in my room. Didn't know I had so many bugs in my house. Leaves growing up every couple days

Dionaea muscipula: about 12 traps, hoping it will divide soon
Dionaea muscipula(A large variety): just bought from Meijer and hopefully I can nurse it back to health. I cut off the dead traps and it grew a new one, and a few more are coming up.

Mimosa pudica: Growing Great and they are very sensitive plants! If you love carnivorous plants youll love these things.

Purple pitcher: Bought from Hirts: Carnivorous online store and the plant shipped great, no dead leaves, great packaging and the plant was very healthy. I'm definitely buying again from them.
Last edited by SheldonJ22 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By SheldonJ22
Yea i figured i should take it slow since not only are these my first CPs i tried growing, these are my first plants ever i tried growing. And i am now very into unique plants now, i cant wait till my mimosa pudica starts growing. If it ate bugs it would be the ultimate plant lol
Nepenthes Identification

Looks to be a bit too fuzzy for a Miranda but I&rs[…]

Venus Flytrap dormancy

Top watering is best. The only benefit of tray wat[…]

Audrey III

A few things I notice: It looks light deprived, I&[…]

Greetings from Maryland!

It’s very fun until you see the credit card […]

Throwback to the 90s

Lol

Pomegranate seeds for trade

...But if you insist, start with citrus. Here&r[…]

@evenwind so far i bought dried sphagnum from 3 se[…]

My jaws is very droopy....

Can tell you tray watering indoors is a death wis[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!