Location: Atlanta, GA USA Zone 7b
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:41 pm
So here are the rules:
1. It must be your own picture
2. You can only submit one photo for this contest
3. Pictures shared in previous contests are not eligible
4. The winner will be the entry with the highest number of thumbs up votes
5. This contest is open internationally, although there will be an alternate prize for international winners
I am super excited to announce that we have nailed down the prize for this month's contest. To celebrate the Flytrap Store's thirteenth anniversary, @Matt is offering up a plant from his personal collection. This month's winner will receive a Sarracenia alabamensis!
Image courtesyof Meadowview Biological Research Station
For those of you who don't know, S. alabamensis is on the endangered species list and it is not legal to be sold across state lines. The only way to get one is to find it for sale in your state, drive to another state to get one, or win one in a contest. I was lucky enough to get mine that way and I am excited that someone else will be able to grow this relatively unknown pitcher plant.
So get out those phones (no one uses cameras anymore, right?) and get your best carnivorous plant shot! I can't wait to see what everyone has.
Panman's Grow List topic47056.html
Toes in the water, ankles wet, and knees damp.