FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Pastel
After doing a lot of reading today on this forum and the main site, I believe the best place for me to start with carnivorous plants would be a nepenthes and a sundew--and see where I can go from there!

That said, I'm looking for anyone willing to sell a plant that has already been started (doesn't have to be mature, I just don't want to start from seeds yet!) to a newbie to the hobby. I can't seem to find any local sellers, despite being in central Florida!

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance :)
By SerMuncherIV
I've got some extra N. ventricosa and tons of D. capensis of varying sizes that I'd be fine with parting with. These guys are very resilient plants and are perfect for the beginner CP addict! I also have extra D. binata var. dichotoma 'Giant' available, but from the description of your climate, I think thank a subtropical would suit you the best.
By SFLguy
SerMuncherIV wrote:I've got some extra N. ventricosa and tons of D. capensis of varying sizes that I'd be fine with parting with. These guys are very resilient plants and are perfect for the beginner CP addict! I also have extra D. binata var. dichotoma 'Giant' available, but from the description of your climate, I think thank a subtropical would suit you the best.
Temperature plants do just fine in Florida :) though it can get a little warm for Capensis in summer (just keep it out of direct light)

I can vouch for this statement. Trader Joe's had a[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!