FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Earthy
I still have seeds left from D. Binata, D. Natalensis, D. Tokaiensis, and now I have 3 packs of D. Intermedia to start off with. PM for info if interested. PayPal only (unless you don't have PayPal then we can do it another way). 4 bucks for the Binata, Tokaiensis, and Natalensis, and 5 for the Intermedia (these are seeds from plants that were in David Crumps' collection)
By Earthy
*bump*

I guess no one is interested? I really don't want to pitch the seeds I have :(
By Earthy
Nauz wrote:You try the FB auction page?
I've been putting them up on the Facebook pages for sales and trades lol...
By Nauz
Earthy wrote:
Oh I see now I had to scroll a bit :(
By Earthy
Nauz wrote:
Earthy wrote:
Oh I see now I had to scroll a bit :(
Yea....I know :(
By Adelaide
How many seeds per packet?
By Earthy
Adelaide wrote:How many seeds per packet?
I've just been putting some in there lol...but it's a bunch. So I'd estimate 40-60 seeds per packet...
Earthy liked this
By Fishman
I bought some for the heck of it, and i will say the seeds i bought from her germinated in 5 days with my setup. Thats pretty darn good imo. Very legit, and she gives a generous amount
Fishman, Fishman liked this
By Earthy
Fishman wrote:I bought some for the heck of it, and i will say the seeds i bought from her germinated in 5 days with my setup. Thats pretty darn good imo. Very legit, and she gives a generous amount
which ones? the Intermedia or Binata lol? I tell ya, storing them in the fridge ASAP after harvesting keeps them fresher longer lol. yea, I noticed that the ones that I sprinkled for the heck of it in my sundew-starting pot came up pretty quick too and are gaining size (might have some seedlings to sell lol:P) I figure I'd give people what they pay for; I couldn't see charging 4-5 bucks for seeds and giving them like 20. so I just dump some in until it looks like enough for maybe 3 or 4 attempts; cause we all know that sometimes your batch won't do good, so it's nice to have extra lol. thanks for the kind words too Fishman!!!
By Fishman
Earthy wrote:
Fishman wrote:I bought some for the heck of it, and i will say the seeds i bought from her germinated in 5 days with my setup. Thats pretty darn good imo. Very legit, and she gives a generous amount
which ones? the Intermedia or Binata lol? I tell ya, storing them in the fridge ASAP after harvesting keeps them fresher longer lol. yea, I noticed that the ones that I sprinkled for the heck of it in my sundew-starting pot came up pretty quick too and are gaining size (might have some seedlings to sell lol:P) I figure I'd give people what they pay for; I couldn't see charging 4-5 bucks for seeds and giving them like 20. so I just dump some in until it looks like enough for maybe 3 or 4 attempts; cause we all know that sometimes your batch won't do good, so it's nice to have extra lol. thanks for the kind words too Fishman!!!
Both germinated in 5 days for me this round. Refrigerating freshly harvested seed definitely helps. I do the same with my vegetable seeds too and it always does them good. But yeah, the seeds ive received from you have always been good so far. Only one batch of seeds ive had didn't do correctly, those came from another grower and that was my fault for sneezing :)
Fishman liked this
By Earthy
Fishman wrote: Both germinated in 5 days for me this round. Refrigerating freshly harvested seed definitely helps. I do the same with my vegetable seeds too and it always does them good. But yeah, the seeds ive received from you have always been good so far. Only one batch of seeds ive had didn't do correctly, those came from another grower and that was my fault for sneezing :)
sweet!!! I was getting a bit confused with the Binata; I was hoping I didn't have bum seeds cause some were telling me "they probably weren't viable" because they didn't believe I have a selfing one lol...oi! I'll have to pass the word around to the naysayers lol :P
By Fishman
I planted these Binata you sent me on 10/1 and on the 6th they were everywhere. I didnt snap a pic that day, but i wrote in on my calendar that i keep track of stuff with :) Those seeds were definitely good
Attachments:
20161010_200717.jpg
20161010_200717.jpg (580.43 KiB) Viewed 2966 times
20161010_200726.jpg
20161010_200726.jpg (286.3 KiB) Viewed 2966 times
Fishman liked this

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!