FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Submit a photo to enter the contest or vote for your favorite photo submission

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
OK, so the results of the photo contest are in!

First place goes to "RL7836's Nepenthes hamata". RL7836 lives in the USA, so he wins a Dionaea "FTS Crimson Sawtooth" and a Dionaea 'Jaws'!

Second place was "demasoni's Drosera binata". demasoni also resides in the USA and will receive a Nepenthes X Judith Finn.

And there was a three-way tie for third place! "tejan24's Cephalotus follicularis" "HarrisAz's Nepenthes ventrata" and snapperhead51's "it's alive" Sarracenia". All of the 3rd place winners will receive prizes.

Because he's in the US, tejan24 will get a Cupped Trap flytrap.

Because he's in Malaysia, HarrisAz will get a packet of seed and a FlytrapStore T-shrit. Please let us know your T-shirt size Harris.

Because he's in Austrailia, snapperhead51 gets a Sarracenia hybrid 150 mm tall donated by the ACPS Adelaide (though he's the one donating it, so perhaps he'll not accept it :)). If he'd prefer, he can receive a FlytrapStore T-shirt.

All winners please email me (matt@flytrapcare.com) your addresses so that your prizes can be sent on their way!

A big thank you to all who participated in the contest and made it a success! I enjoyed all of the photos and I look forward to seeing more photos submitted in the next contest, which will likely run sometime in October.

Update: snowball's Drosera capensis flower was the top finisher in the EU and she wins a set of 5 terrestrial Utricularia from moof. snowball, please contact moof to arrange shipment details. Congratulations!
By Xterms
Matt wrote:… which will likely run sometime in October.
In the early October it would be good, so that most of the EU growers could also participate, because dormancy is getting closer here. ;)

And big congrats for all the winners! I loved your images each!
By Darkrai283
Matt wrote:...which will likely run sometime in October.
I would love to enter the next contest Matt, as I could not enter this month's contest (I joined on the 30th of July 2010)
Veronis wrote:Congrats to all the winners :)
Congratualations to everybody who won from me too! :)
By RL7836
Wow!! Thanks a lot everyone! I really appreciate your choosing my pic (and I'm really surprised).

Congratulations to all of the other winners & everyone who participated - great pics!!

Special thanks to Matt & Steve for holding the contest & having a great site. :D
By snapperhead51
wooo hoo I won my own prize :lol: ha ha ah sorry but I think I will return it mite take up matt's offer of a T-shirt , Matt if you get it to me before Nov.28th Will take it to Borneo and ware it on the Nep tour :mrgreen: mite get a few interesting comments :mrgreen:
great contest, congrats to all winners and photo entry's ,all fantastic
J
PS thanks James sorry man thought you had a good one there :D
By tejan24
hi, everyone

i would like to thank all the people that posted photos and or voted you guys made this contest a success.
congrats to all the winners. i would like to go give a special thanks to all the people that put prizes up for grabs and the the monitors that made everything possible.

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!