What I got was Schultz liquid Orchid fertilizer. The NPK ratio is 15-5-5. I wish to try it first on a small cape Sundew seedling(s) that are around 3 months old or more.
After, I plan/hope to use it in my seedling's water tray because they respond very strongly to being fed, but often they can't completely eat the food and become overrun with mould. Would this be a good idea, or will it just encourage algae and mould to the point where I can't control it? Will it kill seedlings? How much should I give them or an adult plant to fertilize it?