FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Doublebass1985
Newguy why don't you google what these animals are called then you can come back here and say for me not to call them venus flytraps anemones. Also did you know the term jellyfish is invalid? They aren't fish and the correct name is sea jellies. Wow the teacher and the student just swapped roles. Do i get your salary too?
By thenewwwguy
?? Jellyfish is the coloquial term. There’s nothing wrong with using that...It’s quite obvious to the eye that they aren’t fish, lol.

Anyway, those are anemones. My problem is the fact that you just call them flytraps, without calling them flytrap anemones. That’s misleading to people who don’t know that these are not plants.
By Doublebass1985
Dude all I said was under water flytraps and land flytraps because they both have the name venus flytraps. I would think that when someone sees me mention underwater flytraps they know im referring to the anemones since the title of this topic is that. Can we just drop this please because no one is finding that misleading or confusing.
By thenewwwguy
lol, would it have been so hard to have said flytrap anemones and venus fly trap

they’re not both just ‘flytraps’

whatever
By Nightbreed
thenewwwguy wrote:lol, would it have been so hard to have said flytrap anemones and venus fly trap

whatever
Why are you still dwelling on this. No one else had a problem and at this point it should have been dropped. Please just end it with they are nice pictures and leave it at that.
By thenewwwguy
Nightbreed wrote:
thenewwwguy wrote:lol, would it have been so hard to have said flytrap anemones and venus fly trap

whatever
Why are you still dwelling on this. No one else had a problem and at this point it should have been dropped. Please just end it with they are nice pictures and leave it at that.
i literally typed whatever

that means i did drop it
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!