S. leucophylla redneck

Discuss Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus plant care here
User Avatar
Copper2

 
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 am
Thanked: 49 times in 47 posts

Re: S. leucophylla redneck

by Copper2 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:40 pm

My concern is that their description says it likes lots of water. Leucos like it dryer. Even keep it like a vft
Don’t kill the insects. I need them to feed my plants

User Avatar
Trapper Kay

 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:12 am
Location: California
Thanked: 17 times in 16 posts

Re: S. leucophylla redneck

by Trapper Kay » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:41 pm

Copper2 wrote:My concern is that their description says it likes lots of water. Leucos like it dryer. Even keep it like a vft

Even the hybrids?

User Avatar
Copper2

 
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 am
Thanked: 49 times in 47 posts

Re: S. leucophylla redneck

by Copper2 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:38 pm

Trapper Kay wrote:
Copper2 wrote:My concern is that their description says it likes lots of water. Leucos like it dryer. Even keep it like a vft

Even the hybrids?

That would depend on the hybrid
Don’t kill the insects. I need them to feed my plants

User Avatar
Trapper Kay

 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:12 am
Location: California
Thanked: 17 times in 16 posts

Re: S. leucophylla redneck

by Trapper Kay » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:47 pm

I guess I’ll just keep an eye on it and see what this one likes best. I’ll adjust as needed and just let the plant kinda show me what it likes :)

User Avatar
Copper2

 
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 am
Thanked: 49 times in 47 posts

Re: S. leucophylla redneck

by Copper2 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:49 pm

Trapper Kay wrote:I guess I’ll just keep an eye on it and see what this one likes best. I’ll adjust as needed and just let the plant kinda show me what it likes :)

I would aim for high moistness not sogginess. Good luck!
Don’t kill the insects. I need them to feed my plants

The following users would like to thank Copper2 for this post
Dionae

Previous

Return to Pitcher Plants

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests