FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Fungifresh
So i can't seem to find a good source for live sphagnum moss. I have tried to soak and grow just dont amseem to take off. Does anyone have any they could part with? Even if just small trimmings? Ones trash is anothers treasures, correct? Hope to get a response, fingers crossed. And thank you! 🤞
By sanguinearocks101
I'm going to repot one of my plants soon that has some life lfsm in its' pot. I'll give it to you for free, but here's the catch, you have to do a giveaway within a year. It doesn't have to be anything crazy, it could simply be a D. capensis leaf cutting or two.
Matt liked this
By Fungifresh
That sounds like a legit deal! I've never sent out any plants or traded or done a give away but I have a few fly trap divitions I can do away with id say in a few weeks? If not closer to the end of the gorw season?
By sanguinearocks101
I'll PM you when I have the live lfsm. I would send the division in a small bubble envelope(probably 4"x 9" or smaller) that you can find for around $1 at the post office, that way the winner will have to pay the least shipping possible(I assume you will have the winner pay shipping).
By Fungifresh
Nope. I will pay for the shipping. Whats a give away if you have to pay for any sort of portion? Lol but that sounds great to me! I will set aside a really nice divition. Maybe a DCXL? Phalanx from FTS? 😉
sanguinearocks101 liked this
By ChefDean
Fungifresh wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:22 pm Nope. I will pay for the shipping. Whats a give away if you have to pay for any sort of portion? Lol but that sounds great to me! I will set aside a really nice divition. Maybe a DCXL? Phalanx from FTS? 😉
Dang! I'll send some live sphagnum moss for the chance to get a Phalanx division. I have some short sphagnum that's kinda slow growing, but, then again, I'm not focusing on it. I also have some live long fiber, but not a great deal of either. You might get a stolon of U. Sandersonii "Blue" in the live lfsm by accident. You said you'd even take clippings, that's about what you'd get from me.
If you're interested, PM me your address.
By sanguinearocks101
Fungifresh wrote:Nope. I will pay for the shipping. Whats a give away if you have to pay for any sort of portion? Lol but that sounds great to me! I will set aside a really nice divition. Maybe a DCXL? Phalanx from FTS? 😉
I'll be sure to give you a lot of the lfsm. It's in a 3-inch pot and the entire top is live lfsm and hopefully a bit underneath.
ChefDean liked this
Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!