FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By MNCarnivores216
I'm really going to push my limit to the max this time ;) . I plan on ordering a Nepenthes Rajah from czplant.com since that is the ONLY place in the world right now that sells this plant(wistuba doesn't have any in stock anymore and apparently) YES! A "Nepenthes Rajah", one of the HARDEST nepenthes out there to maintain! :o I've heard that czplant.com internationally ships plants, but I've never order any plants outside of the U.S before. I don't really know if it's safe or not. And not to mention Nepenthes Rajah is an Endanger plant and list under CITES. Should I take the risk of ordering the plant from them and at least have an experience buying plants outside my country, or is there ANY other better place sells this plant?(wistuba is out of stock for a long time now)
By tish
I've bought from czplant. There seems to br many unhappy and happy buyers. Some says the plant came in good and bad conditions. Some says the seller have unresponsive after sales service but some had good responds. Personally my experience with them are good.
By Grey
My own experience with CZPlants has been very good. I noticed that the plants they shipped to me were on the smaller side, that could be because it is easier to post than something larger; regardless, the plants were in wonderful health and took to the new conditions with ease (except a warm temperate Ping, but I believe that was my fault).

You'll likely have to pay for a CITES permit if you are outside of the EU, and there may be an inspection required, so you could always email the store and ask them about the process if you have any doubts. Permits and possible inspections aside, it simply takes a few extra days for the plant to arrive.

I've had no issues with the customer service that I can recall, although I've only ordered from them once or twice (I think once for plants, once for seeds... don't remember). I'm confident that the store would be happy to address any concerns you may have.
Grey liked this
By DavDef
I'm a european grower and ordered from czplants before. I bought a Dracula, at least I though I was...

i received it, and after a few months I noticed that the new traps were not looking like a real dracula ... I asked 3 other professional growers in the neighborhood and they all said that wasn't a real dracula. so I send czplants a mail telling it was a fake (because there are a lot of fame ones going around) but he didn't believe me.

At the same time I bought a real dracula from one of 3 growers , and you clearly saw the differences. so I mailed czplants again and he still refuses to admit he send a fake one...

also he mailed me to say he would incluse some extra's , which I never saw.

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I have found neps to be slow, especially when they[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!