FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By saltyop
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL1ZXRjpFX4[/youtube]
was worried at first because they were cooking in the mailbox, but they made it out fine as you see in the video :D
flytrapcare really has the best handling and shipping, they came in snug and tight I cant imagine them being damaged. and the alien isn't even in stock but it still sneaked it's way into my box :shock:
customer service was great, responses in 1-2 days and leah helped me out all the way
what I received:
2 BZ 1955, amazing red colors I did not expect
2 pinnacle, dark spots but I'm sure it will be fine
1 freaky star, freakier than I imagined
6 fused teeth, the smaller ones looked like they were barley out of TC but they are well adjusting to the sun
1 alien, pretty large one in fact
1 SD draco, a lot of talk comparing draco to purple ambush and how draco is lacking, but I'm thrilled for a red flytrap
1 FTS big behemoth, first trap to open
so 15 plants and 7 cultivars in total. leah even sent me flytraps only, knowing that's all I was interested in.
thank you flytrapstore
By Orit
Wow, nice score! You wanted diversity and that is really an amazing price for all those plants. I don't know how they can make a profit on those with the quantity and quality of plants. I'd never turn down a mystery box.
Orit liked this
By Kenneth
Give the newbies a chance to buy a mystery box :( Me being one of them, I really want a mystery box(not the premium as that one is pricey and gives a lot, to much for a newbie like me).
By riveraXVX
Kenneth I've seen you post like 10 different times now in the past week about wanting to buy a premium mystery box, a few times now folks have recommended e-mailing Matt/Leah to see if they had one available or could put one together for you.

have you tried e-mailing them? posting your are wanting one here might not make it happen as it would be a chance they looked over it -- e-mail em and maybe you can get one too! if not spring is fast fast approaching I imagine a lot will be popping back up in stock. (but seriously if you haven't e-mailed to ask, try it!)
riveraXVX, riveraXVX liked this

These are argentine ants, to the best of my know[…]

Mixing small amounts of miticide

maybe make an intermediate stock solution that you[…]

worm in substrate?

might be fungus gnat larvae

After sealing the wood, I would line the top pa[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!