FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Moderator: Matt

By optimus prime
Hi so I threw out this dead plant and kept the pot. I think I’m gonna use it for one of my Sarracenia next year but I wanna know a easy way to rid all the soul out.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 9605 times
uxleumas liked this
By ChefDean
To get rid of the soul of the dead plant, contact a priest. You'll have to affix a blessed crucifix to the pot while the priest recites scripture.
As the priest continues to bring the power of God to bear, wash it out with holy water until it's clean.
When the pot is clean, the soul will have been compelled to move on, making the pot ready to receive a Sarracenia.
evenwind, Adriana, uxleumas and 8 others liked this
By ChefDean
Seriously though, just spray it out with a hose. The small amount of minerals that might be left over when the water dries won't hurt anything.
Besides, Sarrs can take a higher TDS.
optimus prime liked this
By optimus prime
ChefDean wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:06 pm To get rid of the soul of the dead plant, contact a priest. You'll have to affix a blessed crucifix to the pot while the priest recites scripture.
As the priest continues to bring the power of God to bear, wash it out with holy water until it's clean.
When the pot is clean, the soul will have been compelled to move on, making the pot ready to receive a Sarracenia.
The power of Christ compels you
By steve booth
Just wash it thoroughly, but if you are concerned about pathogens soak it in diluted bleach for a bit.

Cheers
Steve
By Matt
ChefDean wrote:To get rid of the soul of the dead plant, contact a priest. You'll have to affix a blessed crucifix to the pot while the priest recites scripture.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Rudy1776
ChefDean wrote:To get rid of the soul of the dead plant, contact a priest. You'll have to affix a blessed crucifix to the pot while the priest recites scripture.
Gosh I love this forum! Hahahah!
uxleumas liked this

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!