FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
Hello everyone,

I have a temporary surplus of baby Red Piranha flytraps. I'm selling them at $25 (including shipping) for 5 plants. Chances are good that you'll get quite a few more than 5 of them if you order.

I know many of you really like the Red Piranha clone, so here's a chance to get enough of them to make a nice mother pot.

If you'd like to purchase some, please send PayPal payment to sales@flytrapcare.com. Be sure to make a note that the payment is for baby Red Piranhas and be sure to include the address that you want the plants shipped to.

I also created a fixed-price listing on eBay if you'd like to get an idea of size for these babies:
Baby Red Piranha eBay listing
But it's better for us if you purchase them directly instead of through eBay because we don't get charged the eBay fees.

I'll post back here when they're gone.

Thanks for looking!
By jht-union
Very nice Matt,
I feel like i want to buy them and fill myself with more VFT's!!! I have spent so much money on clones and the babies you sent, that i'm left with a few bucks :D .

Thought i'm still interested in the other VFT's that you haven't put on the store yet, any ideas when they will be on stock?

Thank you, and good luck with the sale, i know they will get sold very fast! :)
Whoever gets them, post pics! :D
By MichaelG
Payment sent!! Are these TC babies? I'd assume so. Do I need to introduce them to sunlight slowly or are they totally hardened off?

I put a note with my address and a reminder that it's for the baby red piranhas. Thanks so much, Matt!!
By Matt
MichaelG wrote:Payment sent!! Are these TC babies? I'd assume so. Do I need to introduce them to sunlight slowly or are they totally hardened off?
Yep, they're TC babies. They should be pretty hardened off to sunlight now. I let them go through a proper dormancy last winter and I've been setting them outside on sunny days. They spent most of the day today outside on the deck soaking up the sun :)
MichaelG wrote:I put a note with my address and a reminder that it's for the baby red piranhas. Thanks so much, Matt!!
OK, great! Thanks Michael!
By EEEKROAR
Dang, I hope I can get my credit situation fixed soon to purchase some of these guys. My car was broken into today and everything stolen.
By MichaelG
Great!! Thanks so much!! I'll just put them with all the others in the greenhouse then!!
By MichaelG
Here are the babies!! They arrived today, and I'm astonished at their quality, color, and NUMBER!! I paid for five, and Matt sent me eleven!! I love them. Thanks so much Matt!!!

I love them!! There are 4 big ones, and 7 good-sized little ones! They all have roots.
By MichaelG
And now that I look back at it, I'm pretty sure I miscounted. Lol! I think there are about 15, in fact.
By Matt
They look well potted Michael and I'm glad that you're happy with them. The largest ones could reach a good size by the end of the growing season. It seems like Red Piranha is one of the slower clones to exit dormancy, so those little guys appear especially small right now. Once they break dormancy and start putting up their upright growth, they should look quite a bit larger. Enjoy them :)
By bombsboy
EEEKROAR wrote:Dang, I hope I can get my credit situation fixed soon to purchase some of these guys. My car was broken into today and everything stolen.
Im sorry. :o
By EEEKROAR
bombsboy wrote:
EEEKROAR wrote:Dang, I hope I can get my credit situation fixed soon to purchase some of these guys. My car was broken into today and everything stolen.
Im sorry. :o
Thanks, Gotta love low life thugs!
I was able to get the 6 plant mystery box, which included a Red Piranha, so I can not complain.
Drosera germination time

I know I got the "Redrum" seeds from th[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!