FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By dantt99
I'm just curious as to how many people plan to order any plants from FTS tonight when [Matt] says he'll be stocking some later. I'm going to place an order, are YOU? :D
By DTDream18
Is Matt going to be putting some plants up for sale tonight ? Any idea when ?
By dantt99
DTDream18 wrote:Is Matt going to be putting some plants up for sale tonight ? Any idea when ?
I'm not sure when, but he told me that he was going to stock many VFT Cultivars tonight sometime. Maybe if he sees this thread he can give a more specific time :)
By DTDream18
I'd like to order some red cultivars. Maybe some Green Dragons or Red Piranha's. If these come up for sale I might just order about 5 or 6 plants. Pink Venus are also something I would be very interested in.
By dantt99
Matt wrote:I'm going to start putting some plants in stock right now :)
AWESOME! :D YOU ROCK MATT!
FTS is awesome :D
By Steve_D
dantt99 wrote:STEVE ROCKS TOO!
Thanks, Daniel. Don't worry, my feelings weren't hurt by not mentioning my name earlier in the discussion. :)
By dantt99
I didn't think you'd mind, but you deserve credit for the great plants FTS offers to us at low prices too! :)
I just finished placing my order, I got all the plants I wanted. I got all of them young, and then the Big Mouth I got mature because it was available :)
Matt and Steve, it gave me a free shipping option, I picked it of course, but is that like if you order over 50 bucks worth of plants you get free shipping or something? :) Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to purchase all those amazing clones from you guys. :D
If you guys make a purchase, let us know what you got :mrgreen: , here's what I did:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (122.18 KiB) Viewed 11247 times
By jht-union
dantt99 wrote:I'm just curious as to how many people plan to order any plants from FTS tonight when [Matt] says he'll be stocking some later. I'm going to place an order, are YOU?
Sometime next week(maybe), i will place an order for the following VFT's(this are just guesses, and does not mean i will buy them, i might change my mind depending on the clones, money, and all that):

1)B52
2) shark's teeth
3)FTS crimson sawtooth
4)Jaws
5) Big vigorious
6)clyton's red sunset
7)dutch
8)dutch delight
9)sawtooth
10)royal red
11)long red fingers
12)Akay Ryu
13)Red pirana
and basically all other VFT that matt and steve put for sale at the FTS :)
Good luck with yours daniel! :)
By dantt99
Matt, I noticed you shut down the site, but how should I deal with paying for the shipping, I already placed the order and paid via PayPal.... :(
By Matt
dantt99 wrote:Matt, I noticed you shut down the site, but how should I deal with paying for the shipping, I already placed the order and paid via PayPal.... :(
Don't worry about it. It was our mistake, so we'll eat the shipping. You and one other lucky customer got free shipping between the time I put everything in stock and 10 minutes later shut down the store :)
Matt liked this
By dantt99
Matt wrote:You and one other lucky customer
Haha, I didn't realize that was a glitch or something. At least it was only 2 orders :) Glad you got it fixed! Good luck selling some of those clones, and thanks for being such a good seller with the shipping problem! :D
Hello, New to the forum

I wish! These are city slicker deer. No hunting […]

Introduction: In today's modern society, individua[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!