FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By dmagnan
This is probably the best picture I've ever taken (which isn't saying much, but still), I just wanted to share it.

Add you own all-time favorite Pic!
Attachments:
P5110160.jpg
P5110160.jpg (186.83 KiB) Viewed 5198 times
Last edited by dmagnan on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dmagnan liked this
By victor
This should be something for people in the southern hemiphere.
By dmagnan
OK, I'll widen it to favorite pic of a carnivorous plant, but I didn't mean for it to be "go take a picture." I just want to see your favorite photo you've ever taken. It could be from last growing season or 10 years ago.
By dantt99
Wow, that's a WONDERFUL pic!

Here's my best pic that I have on hand now. I haven't taken many lately + I don't have my hard drive, but here's my favorite recent one! :
dantt99 liked this
By jht-union
dantt99, i think matt should use this pic for the FTS photos of the cephalotus, it's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
By dantt99
I like the idea. I don't know, but the pictures in the store listing are older, maybe examples of young adult, or mature, I like the idea jht. We'll see what Matt thinks :D
By Steve_D
dantt99 wrote:I don't know, but the pictures in the store listing are older, maybe examples of young adult, or mature, I like the idea
Matt likes the idea, and so do I. :-) If you don't mind, Daniel, we would love to use one or two of your photos in the plant description page at FlytrapStore.com. However, I personally like some of the other photos you took better than the one that is your favorite (although it is very nice too).

If you don't mind, could you send a few of the photos as they came out of the camera (full size, no cropping nor scaling and no color correction), and send them to me by email, at:

steve@flytrapcare.com

? If you don't mind, I would like to give you credit for the photos, with your name appearing on the photo (you'll need to let me know your last name though, in that case) unless you prefer I not use your name.

Thanks to jht-union for the idea and for you being open to the possibility.
By dantt99
Steve_D wrote:att likes the idea, and so do I. If you don't mind, Daniel, we would love to use one or two of your photos in the plant description page at FlytrapStore.com. However, I personally like some of the other photos you took better than the one that is your favorite (although it is very nice too).
Steve, I'll send all 5 of those shots I put up to your email right after this post. I'll give you all the info in there :) Thanks!
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

Supply the air fare and lodging and I will be ther[…]

Here's the one seedling that I managed to get grow[…]

What’s happening

Btw, if you seed a flower stalk suddenly start sho[…]

Expanding the Garden

That's looking great!!! Some good-looking soil!!![…]

Counting to infinity.

Ive been searching the web for perlite for two day[…]

SASE sent, whoops, time got away from me there

Another eBay Deal

This will be interesting to see how it turns out, […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!