FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By limeslide
dantt99 wrote:I thought it was a request for a plant you had up for grabs, but apparently was already claimed Image.
Note the quoting of the official give-to list.
Please take all your 'asking-for-already-claimed-plants' acts to via PM. Thank you.

All you guys that didn't get any, don't worry and start begging for plants, I'll try to get another giveaway by the end of spring.
By limeslide
Due to a thunderstorm all shipping will be made next week, sorry for the troubles. That's actually good, though, more time to carefully pack plants instead of having hasty shipping!
limeslide liked this
By limeslide
bananaman wrote:Yea....
And less of a chance of freezing to death :)

It's abnormally cold here.
That storm/cold front came from you guys, it was freezing! To think it would stay at 70F....
By limeslide
I sent out everything today! I had to chip in some $8, I didn't realize shipping was costlier now. Here is the final list:

bombsboy
D. burmannii
D. c. v. alba
D. spatulata

CPgrower
U. inflata Green Swamp, NC

bananaman
D. burmannii/pugmy dew/utric mix
N. rafflesiana

and Alan is on his trip to China so he didn't get his D. dielsiana/venusta shipped :)
By David F
limeslide wrote: other mosses and whatnots
and maybe a few more plants hiding in the shadows of my terrarium, simply stuff I don't want/need.
Thank you. PM me for details.
;)
Any mosses and whatnots left? I could use some cover on media and such, what about the whatnots, got any of those left? any plants "hiding in the shadows," I might want to take a look at? :P
By limeslide
David F wrote:
limeslide wrote: other mosses and whatnots
and maybe a few more plants hiding in the shadows of my terrarium, simply stuff I don't want/need.
Thank you. PM me for details.
;)
Any mosses and whatnots left? I could use some cover on media and such, what about the whatnots, got any of those left? any plants "hiding in the shadows," I might want to take a look at? :P
I might have extra sphagnum and a few bits of star moss, but I don't know if it would be enough to fulfill your needs. If you wait a while, I could get you a baggie of sphagnum an whatnots (you'd have to wait anyways as we are having winter storms) for you. :)

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

Hello everyone! I am a new flytrap owner and purc[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

I use a Govee and I love it. It connects via app o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!