FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By dantt99
I read all the posts this morning and got home from school, and holy crap, 64 unread posts. Do any of you find that rediculous? How do you select the posts to read?
By dantt99
It's crazy, I've been trying to respond to some of them but that's very hard to do in the time span I can go on in the school week :(. I haven't even been looking at all of them always, because some are just like 'Nice pic' or something I can live without reading.

Reading all of those is crazy :?
By Daniel_G
Hehehe,me being out of school for the timebeing and quite into the future,i actually have the time to read and reply to almost all posts :lol:
By dantt99
squirtoman wrote:Hehehe,me being out of school for the timebeing and quite into the future,i actually have the time to read and reply to almost all posts
How long do you get to be out of school? I got 2 weeks for Christmas and I got back in yesterday :(. And that seems like a LONG time so you forget everything :lol:. jk I have a 4.0 what? :lol:
By Daniel_G
About 3 hours xD but that's all i need to do,the other 3 in school is break and teaching the other students

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!