FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By vaibhav
Hi Friends,
I took one pic today of my Sarracenia hybrid n just thought about posting it here, I saw one white spider checking out
my Sarracenia hybrid, Right away i thought about trying to get a pic of it, I pulled out my camera n tried taking some macro shots,
I tried getting the pic by getting close to the leaf, as i was going to take the pic spider noticed the camera n you can see the spider looking into it,
after i clicked the pic i was getting prepared to take one more pic but couldnt find the spider there on the leaf anymore, spider
jumped on to my camera with a trail of web connecting sarracenia and the camera, I had to blow the spider away n couldnt take any more pics :(
I still need to learn alot about taking pic and taking pics of insects but I really liked the pic i got here :D.
Attachments:
PB300902.JPG
PB300902.JPG (25.15 KiB) Viewed 1420 times
By snapperhead51
nice little spidy there , there very smart they sense the insect activity around the plants or may be the nectar ?? unknown i suppose ,but would know a fee lunch would be close i bet !! got a lot here as well great shot viabhav
Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning) […]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!