FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Nepenthes plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By snapperhead51
squirtoman wrote:lol you look a bit goofy in the 8th picture down and very,very scary in the 9th one lol :D you got some amazing piccys there :D
Dude not every one can be a Prince William !!
By snapperhead51
Hay Ed
You must have made it back also :mrgreen: , hope you will post some of your pic's too ok !!, crook as here man , when I got home the cold got worse and now got some thing else , still very sick no energy , sore all over and cant sleep ?? ,just got a email from Ch'ien, he has food poising from the trip when he got home too!! he been crook as too , .
how was your stay in Singapore, hope you enjoyed your reunion wink wink :mrgreen:
hope to catch you up soon man ,so we can chat , will have to do some coronation stuff to achieve that !! :mrgreen:
J
By snapperhead51
squirtoman wrote:lol john,the bad thing about being prince william is the your girlfreind calls you "big willie" (actually true) :D :mrgreen:
I would suppose its better then being called little Willie some what !! :mrgreen:
By HarrisAz
snapperhead51 wrote:
squirtoman wrote:lol john,the bad thing about being prince william is the your girlfreind calls you "big willie" (actually true) :D :mrgreen:
I would suppose its better then being called little Willie some what !! :mrgreen:
Lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

worm in substrate?

Found this in with my seedlings.. is it a worm?

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!